I said I would take pictures to add to my last post. I procrastinate. No pictures to show yet. Soon though.....
We almost had a 4th dog.
One of our friends is going through a rough patch at the moment.
Due to a work injury he has been off work for many months. He is now able to return to work only to be told there is no work for him.
He has a chance to go out of town and make big money at another job but it would mean leaving his constant companion, his dog Angel, behind. She is a very nice, very large 7 month old Rottweiler cross.
He asked if we would take her and we agreed.
Then he changed his mind and said he would take her with him and work it out somehow.
Then he phoned and said he will be working in a camp and dogs are not permitted, would we still have her.
We met him for lunch today and he said he can't bear to part with her and will take her with him and hope he can work it all out without having to part with her. If not he will bring her back to us.
Until I know he is on the ferry heading away from the island I won't be surprised if get a call saying he has changed his mind again. LOL
Our goat Saline is pregnant. I don't know when she is due but think it may be soon. Hey Babe, being our only male, is the father. He is only 10 months old and has only one testicle, I guess that's all it takes..

2 Comments:
I guess that is all it does take. I have a joke about that that I will send you. We will in the future be calling him ONESTONE. LOL
I can hardly wait for Baby goat day.
LOL, we ended up with 3 extra goats because we thought little Georgie couldn't reach, he kept falling over. We did get him done, but obviously not in time as the kids appeared the following year.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home